Terms & Conditions
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Gleniston Facilities Management’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. Gleniston Facilities Management is a company registered in England. Our registered number is 9913645, and our registered office is Woodview Farm, Church Lane, Wicklewood, Norwich NR18 9QH.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- To be compliant with the new General Data Protection Regulation which came into force as of the 25th May 2018, we must show that we have your permission to use your data. We take your privacy very seriously and will only use your data to administer your account. We do not hold any personal data, all data is for business purposes and includes:
- Necessary contact information of buyers of our services including names, phone numbers and email addresses
- Necessary contact information of accounts departments involved in payments of invoices and financial queries including names, phone numbers and email addresses
- Necessary contact information for staff involved in supplying our products including names, phone numbers and email addresses
- For the purpose of the DPA and GDPR we are the data controller and any enquiry regarding the collection or processing of your data should be addressed to Chris Johnson, Director, Gleniston Facilities Management, Woodview Farm, Church Lane, Norwich NR18 9QH.
- By using the Website you consent to this policy.
- The information held will only be used to send standard emails such as quotations, queries, invoices and statements. Our database is only accessible by Gleniston Facilities Management staff for use in managing your account and will not be passed to any third party. We use three systems to manage your account which are secure and protected. The systems are listed below:
- Emails - Outlook
- CAFM System - Clik
- Financial - SAGE